034Motorsport's Motorsport Dogbone Mount is the new standard in performance and durability. This dogbone mount was designed with performance in mind, manufactured from billet aluminum, and features a genuine Aurora Spherical Bearing to maintain proper articulation and some vibration dampening. The Motorsport Dogbone Mount is machined and assembled in-house, and designed to eliminate the slop associated with the factory mount.
The result is a locked-down drivetrain, solid shifting, and virtually no wheel hop. The Motorsport Dogbone Mount will cause some increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. This mounts is a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mount.
This upgrade was extensively track-tested on the 034Motorsport Audi TTRS which swept the 2013 European Car Magazine Tuner GP.
- Manufactured from T6-6061 Billet Aluminum
- Genuine Aurora Spherical Bearing
- Greatly Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Greatly Reduced Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Dogbone Mount
- 2009 - 2013 Audi TTRS (8J)
- 2.5 TFSI - 6-MT
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)
Please Note: We recommend pairing this dogbone mount arm with our Density Line Dogbone Mount Pair for the ultimate reduction in drivetrain slop.